TADCP membership is for one year based on the state fiscal year cycle of July 1 to June 30 (this is as of July 1, 2016).
Membership Fees for one year:
Student (with valid ID): $15.00
Organization (8-10 people): $200 (plus an additional $10 per person over 10).
There are multiple ways for you to join:
- Contact the office and request an invoice for your preferred membership type
- Complete this google document and send in your payment separately
- Print this form, which can be completed by hand, and mail it and your fee payment to the office
All payments must be sent to the TADCP office at:
1321 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 140
Nashville, TN. 37217
- Reduced registration fees at the annual conference
- Additional reduced or free training sponsored by TADCP
- A highly informative quarterly newsletter sent to you each March, July, October, & December
- Ongoing education on current state and federal legislative issues that impact your drug court
- Opportunities to meet with your legislators about drug court each year at the Day on the Hill Event
- Connection to local and national online and in-person training and technical assistance resources
- A membership directory and member forum for you to connect and problem solve with your peers
- A voice for your concerns on legislation, funding, training, and other issues related to drug courts
- A new and improved TADCP website to help you stay current on drug court information and resources
- Networking, networking, networking!